- Degree programmes in most North American and Scottish universities are of four-year duration.
- Degree programmes in most of the United Kingdom and Australian universities are of three-year duration.
- Students who have completed Year 1 of Associate Degree programmes or Higher Diploma programmes are eligible to apply for admission to the first year of studies of the United Kingdom/Australian universities, or the second year of studies of North American and Scottish universities.
- Programmes offered by the College through HKU SPACE are registered on the Qualifications Register (QR). For details of the QR, please visit http://www.hkqr.gov.hk
- This diagram is for reference only.
NCR: These are exempted courses under the Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which these courses may lead.