All programmes are open for applications.
1. Online Application (only for local applicants)
2. Applying in Person
Applicants can complete an application form and submit it in person to 1/F, HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Stanley Ho Community College (HPSHCC), together with the application fee and the following documents:
- A copy of your HKID card or passport
- A copy of your academic transcript(s), certificate(s) and examination results
- Local Applicants: HK$150
- Non-local Applicants: HK$500
For definitions of Local and Non-local Applicants, please click here for details.
(It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to present valid identification documents to prove their identity. The College reserves the right to revoke the student registration status, should the student fails to present valid identification document upon request of the College.)
For enquiries, please call our college hotline 3923 7000.
- Application Process: Each application will be considered carefully. Applicant may be invited to attend an interview and/or a written test during the selection period.
- For each application, applicant may select a maximum of 3 programmes and indicate his/her preference on the application form. Applicant will receive only one offer if the application is successful. If the programme is cancelled because of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseeable circumstances, applicant can request a refund or may be considered for admission to another programme, subject to his/her meeting the minimum entry requirements and the availability of place in that programme.
- If applicant submits more than one application form and receives more than one offer, only one programme can be enrolled.