All programmes are open for applications.
Application Period: Now till end of August 2019
(P.S. Applicants who require a study visa should apply on or before 19 July 2019)
1. Applying through E-APP (for current HKDSE candidates only)
Applicants taking the 2019 HKDSE can submit an application via the Electronic Advance Application System for Post-secondary Programmes (E-APP).
Second Round: 21 May - 30 June 2019
2. Applying Online
(Online system will be suspended from 2 July to 12 July 2019)
3. Applying in Person
Applicants can complete an application form and submit it in person to the following HKU SPACE Learning & Enrolment Centre:
(i) HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Stanley Ho Community College (HPSHCC)
1/F, 66 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong; OR
(ii) Other HKU SPACE Enrolment Centres:
Kowloon East Campus
1/F, 28 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Admiralty Learning Centre
3/F, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong
Island East Campus
2/F, 494 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Fortress Tower Learning Centre
1/F, Fortress Tower, 250 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Room 304, 3/F, T T Tsui Building, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
- Local Applicants: HK$150
- Non-local Applicants: HK$500
For definitions of Local and Non-local Applicants, please click here for details.
(It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to present valid identification documents to prove their identity. The College reserves the right to revoke the student registration status, should the student fails to present valid identification document upon request of the College.)
For enquiries, please call 3923 7000.
- Application Process: Each application will be considered carefully. Applicant will be invited to attend an interview and/or a written test during the selection period.
- Applicant may select a maximum of 3 programmes and indicate his/her preference on the application form. Applicant will receive only one offer if the application is successful. If the programme is cancelled because of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseeable circumstances, applicant can request a refund or may be considered for admission to another programme, subject to his/her meeting the minimum entry requirements and the availability of place in that programme.
- If applicant submits more than one application form and receives more than one offer, only one programme can be enrolled.