All programmes (except the following) are open for applications.
HP83-206 HD in Medical and Health Products Management
HP83-208 HD in Sport and Recreation Management
1. Applying Online (for local applicants only)
2. Applying in Person (for local applicants only)
Applicants can complete an application form and submit it in person to the following HKU SPACE Learning & Enrolment Centre:
HKU SPACE Po Leung Kuk Stanley Ho Community College (HPSHCC)
1/F, 66 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Local Applicants: HK$150
- Non-local Applicants: HK$500
For definitions of Local and Non-local Applicants, please click here for details.
(It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to present valid identification documents to prove their identity. The College reserves the right to revoke the student registration status, should the student fails to present valid identification document upon request of the College.)
For enquiries, please call 3923 7000.
- Application Process: Each application will be considered carefully. Applicant will be invited to attend an interview and/or a written test during the selection period.
- Applicant may select a maximum of 3 programmes and indicate his/her preference on the application form. Applicant will receive only one offer if the application is successful. If the programme is cancelled because of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseeable circumstances, applicant can request a refund or may be considered for admission to another programme, subject to his/her meeting the minimum entry requirements and the availability of place in that programme.
- If applicant submits more than one application form and receives more than one offer, only one programme can be enrolled.